The ROBLOX Destiny Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego290's Team (Not yet named) Vs. ROBLOX Destiny

3 posters

Go down

Lego290's Team (Not yet named) Vs. ROBLOX Destiny Empty Lego290's Team (Not yet named) Vs. ROBLOX Destiny

Post  BrickMaster01 Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 pm

As you have probably read about in a recent message I sent out, ROBLOX Destiny will be going up against lego290's team. Now, I have a pretty good feeling that we will see a match similar to the one we had against the Soul Sectorz. Now, the difference between that match, and this match, is that we will actually be more prepared and know what we are going up against. Though I find Lego290's way have choosing members odd, I still think we should be prepared. He has made four forum posts about challenging RD, and three of them were about joining his team. This is going to be a very crucial match for RD to win, for our respect is on the line. I was very upset at what some of the people said about us, and I think we sort of need to prove something. If we win this match, it should silence some of our critics. The match will be held at N1ntendo's Miked Field, on May the 2nd. Between now and then, I want you all to be practicing as hard has you can (don't let it interfere with your real life though). This Sunday after our chatbox meeting, it might be possible for us to have a practice meet. This is a big match for us, and we need to take advantage of the oppurtunity. Last but not least, hopefully during this match I can prove a little something myself. People claim that I use "fear" tactics. Well, I am about to give them something to fear alright.

BM01
BrickMaster01
BrickMaster01
Admin

https://robloxdestiny.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Lego290's Team (Not yet named) Vs. ROBLOX Destiny Empty Re: Lego290's Team (Not yet named) Vs. ROBLOX Destiny

Post  AustinLink Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:30 pm

I can't go to the match on May 2nd because that my dad's brithday, Also I can't go to the meeting today because I have hands injury which you might heard about it. Crying or Very sad
AustinLink
AustinLink
Basic User

https://www.youtube.com/user/austinraven

Back to top Go down

Lego290's Team (Not yet named) Vs. ROBLOX Destiny Empty Re: Lego290's Team (Not yet named) Vs. ROBLOX Destiny

Post  BrickMaster01 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I might get somebody to replace you in the match, or reschedule it.

BM01
BrickMaster01
BrickMaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  N1ntendo Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm

I will not be able to attend either, do to the fact that I'm going camping the whole weekend. Sorry for the late response, school work has been piled on me for the past few weeks, which is why I haven't been on Roblox nor the computer much recently.

P.S.>Brick it is fine with me if you use my place...in fact you don't have to ask lol.

---Dylan

N1ntendo
Basic User

Back to top Go down

Post  BrickMaster01 Fri May 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Yeah, I am going to be out of town as well. I am going to to have to reschedule it. Thanks for the info.

BM01
BrickMaster01
BrickMaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down