The ROBLOX Destiny Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBLOX Destiny Response Policy (Effective 4-21-09)

Go down

ROBLOX Destiny Response Policy (Effective 4-21-09) Empty ROBLOX Destiny Response Policy (Effective 4-21-09)

Post  BrickMaster01 Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:17 pm

In order for me to keep better track of the team, and so that I can know how often and when to hold RD meetings/practices, I am now initating the "ROBLOX Destiny Response Policy". Simply put, when an official RD message gets sent to the members of the team, there will sometimes be a notice at the end of the message. It will say (Response Required). This will allow me to know if I should have a meeting, and if you will be in attendance. Now, I don't like forcing people to do stuff, but this needs to be done. I don't want to waste people's time with a meeting that nobody else is going to attend. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you all understand why this needs to be done. (I will message you all about this soon, or you might have already received the message by the time you read this.)

BM01
BrickMaster01
BrickMaster01
Admin

https://robloxdestiny.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down